How do I unlink my Facebook and Mulefactory.com account?
Sign in to your Facebook acoount, click on the "Account" button in the topleft corner of the screen and select "Application Settings." You will be directed to a page that lists all of the applications you have subscribed to by using Facebook. To remove the connection with your Facebook account, click on the "X" next to the "Connect with Mulefactory.com" line.
Still have question about this topic: How do I unlink my Facebook and Mulefactory.com account?
More articles in this topic
- How do I register on Mulefactory.com?
- How do I sign in using my Facebook account?
- How do I unlink my Facebook and Mulefactory.com account?
- How do place my order?
- How do I use the Help Center?
- Where do you get your gold and items from?
- What is Livehelp and how do I use it?
- Why is Livehelp useful for me?
- I would like to cancel my order, what can I do?
- Does my activity on Mulefactory.com automatically appear on Facebook?
- Why should I become a VIP member?
- How can I become a VIP?
- Where can I find my current rank and the peaks?
- What are the perks and discounts for the ranks?
- Can I use a coupon and my VIP discount at the same order?
- Who and when can access my stored data?
- How do I know what data are you storing about me?
- How do I close my Mulefactory account?
228 030 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more