What is an eCheck?
eCheck payments are usually initiated when your balance is insufficient for the payment. This is when the money gets transferred from the credit card linked to the PayPal account and it may slow down the processing of the payment even by 7-14 days. Unfortunately it is out of our control as the processing of these payments cannot be terminated from our side.
Still have question about this topic: What is an eCheck?
More articles in this topic
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How can I pay with credit or debit card?
- How can I pay with Bitcoin?
- How can I track my orders?
- If I make a mistake with my order, can I fix it?
- Why do I have to verify myself?
- How does the text verification work?
- I changed my mind after I have paid and now I want to purchase something else, what can I do?
- The elapsed time of my order has hit the deadline, what can I do?
- I will not be able to pick up my order, what can I do?
- What is an eCheck?
- Why should I choose Bitcoin?
- How do I change the currency of the item prices?
200 384 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more