Who and when can access my stored data?
All of your data remains confidential as long as there are no issues with the payment. If a transaction is disputed (for example: fraudulent, not authorized, unidentified etc) we reserve the rights to provide all the required details we can to the Bank that the dispute has been initiated at. There are no other ways where we share your data with any third parties.
Still have question about this topic: Who and when can access my stored data?
More articles in this topic
- How do I register on Mulefactory.com?
- How do I sign in using my Facebook account?
- How do I unlink my Facebook and Mulefactory.com account?
- How do I buy items?
- How do I use the Help Center?
- What is Livehelp and how do I use it?
- Why is Livehelp useful for me?
- I would like to cancel my order, what can I do?
- Does my activity on Mulefactory.com automatically appear on Facebook?
- Where do you get your gold and items from?
- Why should I become a VIP member?
- How can I become a VIP?
- Where can I find my current rank and the peaks?
- What are the perks and discounts for the ranks?
- Can I use a coupon and my VIP discount at the same order?
- Who and when can access my stored data?
- How do I know what data are you storing about me?
- How do I close my Mulefactory account?
193 665 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more