Is the affiliate share permanent?
Our system is designed the way that it only grants the affiliate shares for one year after the registration of the customer that registered through your unique affiliate link. Any orders in the first year will yield in the affiliate shares, after that the credits are no longer granted. Once the year has passed, any MuleCredits earned after your affiliated customers' orders will still be available to be spent and used and those credits never expire.
Still have question about this topic: Is the affiliate share permanent?
More articles in this topic
- What is Mulefactory's Affiliate Program?
- How Mulefactory's Affiliate Program works?
- How do I get started?
- How do I make people register?
- How do I know if someone registers?
- What is a 1st and a 2nd level registration?
- What does the number of clicks and number of orders mean?
- Do I always get my share after every single purchase?
- What is MuleCredit?
- When can I ask for a payout?
- How can you pay for my MuleCredits?
- How long does it take to get my money?
- Is there any other way to use the credits I have earned?
- Is the affiliate share permanent?
- How do I earn money by this system?
320 335 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more