Where do you get your gold and items from?
All the gold and items are from legitimate, player controlled in-game activities, such as high level monster killing and trading. The way the items are obtained require time and when you place your order, you pay for the time invested getting them. The website www.mulefactory.com and our company is not affiliated with any game studios and our services are strictly for helping customers enjoy the game more and have no effect on the game's economy.
Still have question about this topic: Where do you get your gold and items from?
More articles in this topic
- How do I register on Mulefactory.com?
- How do I sign in using my Facebook account?
- How do I unlink my Facebook and Mulefactory.com account?
- How do I use the Help Center?
- Where do you get your gold and items from?
- What is Livehelp and how do I use it?
- Why is Livehelp useful for me?
- Why should I become a VIP member?
- I would like to cancel my order, what can I do?
- Does my activity on Mulefactory.com automatically appear on Facebook?
- How can I become a VIP?
- Where can I find my current rank and the peaks?
- What are the perks and discounts for the ranks?
- Can I use a coupon and my VIP discount at the same order?
- Who and when can access my stored data?
- How do I know what data are you storing about me?
- How do I close my Mulefactory account?
- How do I place my order?
302 228 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more