How does the text verification work?
We send you a text message to your mobile phone with a verification code, which is a random sequence of 4-6 numbers. When you receive the text message, you just have to tell us these numbers via LiveHelp or e-mail, and your order will be processed. If we cannot get in touch with you in text message, we will call you on the phone. This call takes about 10 seconds where you have to tell us the secret word, which is given to you via LiveHelp. We rarely need any further verification. The details about this process will be told via email.
Still have question about this topic: How does the text verification work?
More articles in this topic
- How can I pay with credit or debit card?
- How can I track my orders?
- If I make a mistake with my order, can I fix it?
- Why do I have to verify myself?
- How does the text verification work?
- I changed my mind after I have paid and now I want to purchase something else, what can I do?
- The elapsed time of my order has hit the deadline, what can I do?
- I will not be able to pick up my order, what can I do?
- What is an eCheck?
- How do I change the currency of the item prices?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How to you handle mispriced services?
347 016 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more