How do I make people register?
The affiliate banner codes can be embedded to your own website or blog. The referral link can be shared on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Tumblr or any streaming services like Twitch.tv or YouTube. Our option to send an email also allows you to send an automated message to one of your contacts in case you know their email addresses. the email contains your unique referral link.
Still have question about this topic: How do I make people register?
More articles in this topic
- What is Mulefactory's Affiliate Program?
- How Mulefactory's Affiliate Program works?
- How do I get started?
- How do I make people register?
- How do I know if someone registers?
- What is a 1st and a 2nd level registration?
- What does the number of clicks and number of orders mean?
- Do I always get my share after every single purchase?
- What is MuleCredit?
- When can I ask for a payout?
- How can you pay for my MuleCredits?
- How long does it take to get my money?
- Is there any other way to use the credits I have earned?
- Is the affiliate share permanent?
- How do I earn money by this system?
320 341 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more