What is a 1st and a 2nd level registration?
Our system uses different calculations on shares; you can even get money if your affiliate partner also brings someone in and places an order. The first level stands for a user who has registered directly, and the second level means the user who has registered through a user who had registered by you.
Still have question about this topic: What is a 1st and a 2nd level registration?
More articles in this topic
- What is Mulefactory's Affiliate Program?
- How Mulefactory's Affiliate Program works?
- How do I get started?
- How do I make people register?
- How do I know if someone registers?
- What is a 1st and a 2nd level registration?
- What does the number of clicks and number of orders mean?
- Do I always get my share after every single purchase?
- What is MuleCredit?
- When can I ask for a payout?
- How can you pay for my MuleCredits?
- How long does it take to get my money?
- Is there any other way to use the credits I have earned?
- Is the affiliate share permanent?
- How do I earn money by this system?
200 384 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more