What does the number of clicks and number of orders mean?
It means that you can track the number of clicks people have made on your referral link and banner. It is a good way to predict the amount of registered users because after a certain amount of clicks, you can see how effective your advertisement is. The number of orders shows that how many of your affiliates have placed an order within the given time frame.
Still have question about this topic: What does the number of clicks and number of orders mean?
More articles in this topic
- What is Mulefactory's Affiliate Program?
- How Mulefactory's Affiliate Program works?
- How do I get started?
- How do I make people register?
- How do I know if someone registers?
- What is a 1st and a 2nd level registration?
- What does the number of clicks and number of orders mean?
- Do I always get my share after every single purchase?
- What is MuleCredit?
- When can I ask for a payout?
- How can you pay for my MuleCredits?
- How long does it take to get my money?
- Is there any other way to use the credits I have earned?
- Is the affiliate share permanent?
- How do I earn money by this system?
255 317 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more