Path of Exile
How do I receive my ordered PC items?
While you are placing your Path of Exile order, please write your character's name in the "Character name" field.
We'll start working on your order as soon as we get your payment, and you will receive a notification mail from us once your items are ready to be delivered.
After you get the email stating that your order is ready to be delivered, please contact us via LiveHelp where we can discuss the delivery. The transaction always takes place in Lioneye's Watch, Act 1, normal difficulty. One of our representatives request you to join his party and we deliver your goods directly. You can give us a random item in return when trading for security reasons. Any useless item will do.
For security reasons, please NEVER talk in-game, we can continue talking via LiveHelp.
Still have question about this topic: How do I receive my ordered PC items?
More articles in this topic
- How do I place my Path of Exile order?
- How do I receive my ordered PC items?
- How long does the delivery take?
- I can't find a Path of Exile item I'm looking for in your selection. Can I put in a request?
- Can you deliver my Path of Exile items on a mule account?
- How do I get prepared for delivery?
- How do I receive my Path of Exile PS4 order?
- How do I receive my Path of Exile XBOX One order?
288 681 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more