Path of Exile
How do I get prepared for delivery?
First of all make sure you have the required space for transferring the items you ordered. There is a currency tab available in the Path of Exile store which can store massive amount of currencies in just a single stash tab.
Unfortunately, the space of inventory is not unlimited that's why we ask you to have it emptied before accepting our trade request. The size of the inventory is 5x12 squares (60 total). If your order won't fit to the trade window, we will open up another so make sure to empty your inventory quickly.
The following items can be transferred with one trade:
-600 Exalted Orbs (10 per stack)
-600 Chaos Orbs (10 per stack)
-600 Orb of Alchemy (10 per stack)
-1200 Gemcutter's Prism (20 per stack)
-1200 Orb of Fusing (20 per stack)
-1200 Jeweller's Orb (20 per stack)
-1200 Cartographer's Chisel (20 per stack)
-1800 Orb of Scouring (30 per stack)
-2400 Orb of Regret (40 per stack)
-2400 Scrolls (40 per stack).
Still have question about this topic: How do I get prepared for delivery?
More articles in this topic
- How do I place my Path of Exile order?
- How do I receive my ordered PC items?
- How long does the delivery take?
- I can't find a Path of Exile item I'm looking for in your selection. Can I put in a request?
- Can you deliver my Path of Exile items on a mule account?
- How do I get prepared for delivery?
- How do I receive my Path of Exile PS4 order?
- How do I receive my Path of Exile XBOX One order?
343 527 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more