Team of the Year


With the end of FUTMAS in FIFA, the next big promo event is just around the corner. Team of the Year in FIFA is coming soon and in this blog post, we'll be taking a look at what you can expect from the 7th of January which kicks off the biggest promo event in FIFA.

How Does Team of the Year Work in FIFA?

The ballots submitted by the chosen recipients will account for 60% of the final vote, with the remaining 40% of votes coming from EA themselves. This means that there will be a heavy community influence on the final vote.

The final Team of the Year will be announced on January the 7th with the starting 11 being gifted a special Team of the Year card in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. These players will only be attainable initially in packs for a limited time. 

What Is The FIFA Team of the Year?

As mentioned, there are 55 players in total to choose from. Below you'll find a list of all of the nominated players and those highlighted are currently winning in the Team of the Year voting according to Futhead as of the 3rd of January (This data is for FIFA 19).


1. David De Gea
2. Alisson
3. Jan Oblak
4. Thibaut Courtois
5. Hugo Lloris


1. Raphael Varane
2. Virgil Van Dijk
3. Marcelo
4. Sergio Ramos

5. Kyle Walker
6. Joshua Kimmich
7. Jordi Alba
8. Samuel Umtiti
9. Kalidou Koulibaly
10. Giorgio Chiellini
11. Lucas Hernandez
12. Dejan Lovren
13. Diego Godin
14. Dani Carvajal
15. Kieran Trippier
16. Kostas Manolas
17. Sime Vrsaljko
18. Mats Hummels
19. Thiago Silva
20. Jan Vertonghen


1. Luka Modric
2. N'Golo Kante
3. Kevin De Bruyne

4. Paul Pogba
5. Marco Reus
6. Paulo Dybala
7. Ivan Rakitic
8. Toni Kroos
9. David Silva
10. Blaise Matuidi
11. Sergio Busquets
12. Casemiro
13. Ivan Perisic
14. Fernandinho
15. Isco


1. Lionel Messi
2. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Kylian Mbappe

4. Mohamed Salah
5. Eden Hazard
6. Antoine Griezmann
7. Neymar
8. Harry Kane
9. Robert Lewandowski
10. Sadio Mane
11. Mario Mandzukic
12. Sergio Aguero
13. Gareth Bale
14. Luis Suarez
15. Edinson Cavani

The voting comes to a finish on the 5th of January in the evening.

As always, if you need coins for Team of the Year, make sure to check out our site for the cheapest coins in FIFA. We have an automated 24 hour service with the cheapest FIFA coin prices guaranteed.

How it works

Sell to us

Sell your items with a few easy steps and get paid in MuleCredits immedately. Credits can be cashed out or spent in our shop.

Help CenterTop
Close Menu