How do I receive the items I have bought?
We create a new account with a new character that carries the ordered Diablo 2 items. After that we send you an email with the name and password of the account. Then you can transfer the items to your chosen characters. We can also help you with that, so you don't have to be afraid of losing your items due to connection issues. If you lose items while transferring, we cannot be held responsible and we will not replace the lost items. Alternatively, you can tell us your account name and password, so we can transfer the items for you.
Still have question about this topic: How do I receive the items I have bought?
More articles in this topic
- How do I receive the items I have bought?
- How long does it take?
- More than 24 hours haved passed and I still haven't got my items, what should I do?
- Can I get help with transferring items?
- How do I know whether an item is specified for a certain character class or not?
- You don't sell the item I'm looking for. Can I put up a request?
- Can I buy items on one realm and use them on another one?
210 802 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more