I would like to cancel my order, what can I do?
You can cancel your order at any time through our Help Center. There is a ticket option for it but you can also let us know about it via Livehelp. You can choose the way of refund but by default it will be the same way as you paid for your order. The refund requests will get forwarded to the appropriate person who will initiate it in 24-48 hours. Our customer support is unable to refund your orders in money so it is never instant!
PayPal refunds: If you paid from PayPal balance it just takes a few hours, if you used eCheck it takes about 5-7 days.
Skrill refunds: Takes a few hours.
Stripe refunds: Takes 5-10 days.
MuleCredit refunds: Instant and our customer support is able to do it.
Still have question about this topic: I would like to cancel my order, what can I do?
More articles in this topic
- How do I register on Mulefactory.com?
- How do I sign in using my Facebook account?
- How do I unlink my Facebook and Mulefactory.com account?
- How do place my order?
- How do I use the Help Center?
- Where do you get your gold and items from?
- What is Livehelp and how do I use it?
- Why is Livehelp useful for me?
- I would like to cancel my order, what can I do?
- Does my activity on Mulefactory.com automatically appear on Facebook?
- Why should I become a VIP member?
- How can I become a VIP?
- Where can I find my current rank and the peaks?
- What are the perks and discounts for the ranks?
- Can I use a coupon and my VIP discount at the same order?
- Who and when can access my stored data?
- How do I know what data are you storing about me?
- How do I close my Mulefactory account?
216 122 Customers trust us
Be the part of the most innovative item shop.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.Why us?
100% Safe payments, guaranteed shipping
Most of our orders are processed in 15 minutes.
We are always here to help. Chat with us in real time.Read more